WELCOME TO ADW AFTERCARE
At ADW Ltd it is our belief that customer satisfaction is key to the success of our business. We have an excellent team dedicated to resolving any aftercare issues which may arise. However it is essential that we receive the correct information required as this allows our Aftercare Department to move forward your query as quickly and efficiently as possible; but don't worry we have made the procedure as easy as possible.
CONTROL OF GOODS
No claim for shortages or damages will be accepted unless advised in writing within 3 working days of receipt of delivery to site. Under no circumstances will claims for damages be accepted if the items have been installed without our consent.
The following must be completed to allow us to progress with your service claim:
1. Installation in accordance with manufacturer's instructions (written or verbal).
2. The Installer should have carried out an initial inspection to verify that products are fitted in line with best practice UK Building Standards.
3. Costs of reported faults not attributed to a product defect may be billed to the complainant. £250.00 initial call out charge applicable.
4. Rationel warranty terms.
5. Should the fault be established as an Installation error which is not covered under ADW Ltd T&Cs then the call out charge and any additional costs for materials which may be required to carry out immediate repair action, during the call out, will be invoiced to the complainant unless otherwise informed in writing.
6. A detailed picture report will be provided along with the invoice.